The London Policy & Strategy Network was delighted to host the Greater London Authority, who shared their work helping apply community insights into policy and how we can better collect, use and embed community insights to develop approaches and support culture change.
Examples of this included the ‘London Community Story’ as a snapshot of Londoners in conversation with each other across key themes; Belonging, Digital Communities, Equality, Identity, Journeys & Travelling, and Relationships.
Help shape the London Policy & Strategy Network.
If you want to share ideas on themes and speakers for future sessions, if you’ve got 5 minutes, grab a cuppa and fill in this short survey.
You can find other sessions coming up here.
Other videos from the London Policy & Strategy Network sessions are below.
- How to do peer learning
- Local government 2030
- Discover the People’s Budget
- Putting doughnut economics into practice
- How do we develop relational services
- Implementing the socioeconomic duty
- Developing child-friendly communities
- Riding the waves — strengthening organisational resilience
- Creating the Inclusive Enterprise Zone
- Launch of the London Poverty Profile
- What can we expect from the Comprehensive Spending Review
- How do we drive corporate improvement
- Making a doughnut for London
- Health on the high street
- Owning the future: taking a community wealth building approach
- Imagination by design
- Cities as Platforms
- Communities driving change
- Developing a community endowment fund
- What are the future scenarios for London
- How do we mobilise cross-cutting groups & teams to navigate change together?
- How do we navigate uncertainty while trying to shift systems
- Portfolio approaches to blending strategy & experimentation
- Long-term view across generations
- Cross-organisational collaboration
- Radical visions of government
- New operating models
- Council & university collaboration
- Relationship makers
- Capabilities in policy engagement
- Scenarios for civil society
- Tools to influence and drive change in public services
- Learning through the pandemic
- Develop challenge-based prizes
- Discover policy Innovations from across the world