How do we build foresight into policymaking?
Thank you to Anne Bowers for hosting this session at the London Policy & Strategy Network, check out the slides above and the recording below and you could apply these methods yourself! If you want to find out more, do check out the more detailed report and get in touch with Anne at email@example.com
If you want would like to share ideas on themes and speakers for future sessions, if you’ve got 5 minutes, grab a cuppa and fill in this short survey.
You can find other sessions coming up here.
You can see other videos from the London Policy & Strategy Network sessions below
- How do we develop peer research?
- How do we make workshops more collaborative & creative
- Strategic Partnership Boards: A misnomer or real spaces for collaboration
- Health on the high street
- Owning the future: taking a community wealth-building approach
- Imagination by design
- Cities as Platforms
- Communities driving change
- Developing a community endowment fund
- What are the future scenarios for London
- How do we mobilise cross-cutting groups & teams to navigate change together
- How do we navigate uncertainty while trying to shift systems
- Portfolio approaches to blending strategy & experimentation
- Long-term view across generations
- Cross-organisational collaboration
- Radical visions of government
- New operating models
- Council & university collaboration
- Relationship makers
- Capabilities in policy engagement
- Scenarios for civil society
- Tools to influence and drive change in public services
- Learning through the pandemic
- Develop challenge-based prizes
- Discover policy Innovations from across the world